GRA HVAC, Heat Transfer & Combustion Client List
Since 1989 we have filled many HVAC jobs with a virtual Who's Who of HVAC. A partial list of some of the better known companies follows:
Air System Components, AO Smith, AAF, AAON, Allied Air, Airflow, Alfa Laval, Allstyle, Alton, Armstrong, ASC, Amana, American Standard, Beverage Air, Bitzer, Cameron, Carrier, Climatecraft, Desa, Dunham Bush, Fedders, FMI, Friedrich, Frigidaire, Emerson, Empire, Enodis, Excel, Goodman, Greenheck, Hamilton Standard, Hart & Cooley, Heatcraft, Heil, Hussmann, ICP, Invensys, JCI, J&J, Kysor Warren, HydroAir, Lancer, Lau, Lennox, Lindab, LJ Wing, Magicaire, Mammoth, Manitowoc, Marlo, Maytag, McQuay, Mestek, Midco, Mueller, Nordyne, Otokumpu, PCI, PVI, Quietflex, Reznor, Rheem, Rittling, Silver King, Standard Refrigeration, Seasons4, Superior, Sullair, Sun, Super Radiator, Tecumseh, Thermoking, Thomas & Betts, Trane, Transicold, Trion, Tyler, Tuttle & Bailey, Wayne, Webster, Weil McLain, Whirlpool, White Rogers, Witt, Viking, York, and a lot of less well known and smaller ones, and the list continues to grow.
If you want to deal with a recruiter who knows the industry, we are here to help.
When you want qualified HVAC candidates, and not just resumes... call Gary Richards
Employers you might need our services … IF
• You are not finding the specialized or experienced talent you need!
• Your normal recruiting sources and methods have not produced for you!
• You have made offers but have gotten turndowns!
• You are running into candidates who accept then change their minds because
of spouse or real estate issues!
• You have a confindential opening and don’t want the world to know about it!
• You simply don’t have the time to do it yourself!
• You don’t want to settle for a warm body, and you want the best talent available
for the job.
• You realize that your time is more valuable doing what you do best and leave the
recruiting to us.
Candidates you might need us … IF
• You want to work with a recruiter who knows how, when and where to place you.
• You want some knowledgeable info on the job market
• You want to have an inside track to the best jobs as they become available.
• You want to work with one of the top 10% of all recruiters in North America.
• You want a recruiter who can represent you to the right people in the right light.
• You need recruiter with a finger on the pulse of the industry.
Ask your friends in the industry about us.
Gary Richards Associates, LLC
PO Box 1418
Sarasota , FL 34230
Phone: 941-350-0102 (US) - 416-464-6660 (Canada)
Toll Free: 800-370-1995